A couple of days ago, Malayalam star Mohanlal met with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The veteran actor explained to Modi the various charity works his NGO Vishwa Shanthi Foundation has been carrying out across Kerala.
Since then, there have been numerous rumors that Mohanlal will soon be joining the BJP and also contest the upcoming general elections for the Thiruvananthapuram constituency’s Lok Sabha polls. However, Mohanlal has trashed all the rumors of his political entry.
“I’m doing my job and acting in my films scheduled. I’ve no idea about political offers about contesting election. I don’t want to respond to baseless gossips,” Mohanlal told a leading Malayalam daily today.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement