A couple of days ago, Malayalam star Mohanlal met with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The veteran actor explained to Modi the various charity works his NGO Vishwa Shanthi Foundation has been carrying out across Kerala.
Since then, there have been numerous rumors that Mohanlal will soon be joining the BJP and also contest the upcoming general elections for the Thiruvananthapuram constituency’s Lok Sabha polls. However, Mohanlal has trashed all the rumors of his political entry.
“I’m doing my job and acting in my films scheduled. I’ve no idea about political offers about contesting election. I don’t want to respond to baseless gossips,” Mohanlal told a leading Malayalam daily today.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake