Tamil star Suriya often makes headlines for his humility and compassion. In a recent incident, Suriya visited the family members of his deceased fan, who was also the President of Suriya fan’s association in Selam, Tamil Nadu.
According to the reports, Manikantan (35), an ardent fan of Suriya, had passed away a few days ago due to severe respiratory problems. He was a worker at a tea stall. Upon knowing about Manikantan’s death, Suriya visited his deceased fan’s family members and consoled them and even assured them of complete assistance.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script