Tamil star Suriya often makes headlines for his humility and compassion. In a recent incident, Suriya visited the family members of his deceased fan, who was also the President of Suriya fan’s association in Selam, Tamil Nadu.
According to the reports, Manikantan (35), an ardent fan of Suriya, had passed away a few days ago due to severe respiratory problems. He was a worker at a tea stall. Upon knowing about Manikantan’s death, Suriya visited his deceased fan’s family members and consoled them and even assured them of complete assistance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood rubbishes rumors on gifting his son a 3 Cr Mercedes
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reaction on Liger’s 200 Cr deal reports
- Puri Jagan designs a raunchy number for Vijay Devarakonda?
- Sai Tej starts dubbing for Republic-Release date to be announced soon
- Vijay fans miss a world record on Twitter Spaces
- Mahesh Babu to launch nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film’s title teaser