Tamil star Suriya often makes headlines for his humility and compassion. In a recent incident, Suriya visited the family members of his deceased fan, who was also the President of Suriya fan’s association in Selam, Tamil Nadu.
According to the reports, Manikantan (35), an ardent fan of Suriya, had passed away a few days ago due to severe respiratory problems. He was a worker at a tea stall. Upon knowing about Manikantan’s death, Suriya visited his deceased fan’s family members and consoled them and even assured them of complete assistance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections