Shruthi Haasan has not been having a good time in her career as some of her recent films bombed at the box office. This has not stopped her from bagging big projects and the star heroine is busy like never before.
But Shruthi took some time off and visited the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Seen here in the picture above is Shruthi dressed in a very traditional outfit. Shruthi has a huge following in Tollywood and her last outing was with Pawan Kalyan in the film Katama Rayudu.
For now, Shruthi is busy with her Tamil and Hindi projects and we need to see how she plans her career from here.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?