Shruthi Haasan has not been having a good time in her career as some of her recent films bombed at the box office. This has not stopped her from bagging big projects and the star heroine is busy like never before.
But Shruthi took some time off and visited the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Seen here in the picture above is Shruthi dressed in a very traditional outfit. Shruthi has a huge following in Tollywood and her last outing was with Pawan Kalyan in the film Katama Rayudu.
For now, Shruthi is busy with her Tamil and Hindi projects and we need to see how she plans her career from here.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani