It’s is already reported that director Teja is busy preparing script for two projects. While one of them is Rakshasa Raju with Rana, the other one is Alivelu Venkatramana with Gopichand.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Teja is planning a major schedule for Alivelu Venkatramana soon after the lockdown is lifted. Buzz is also that he is keen on roping in star heroine Anushka Shetty as the female lead in the film.
If the news turns into reality, the film marks the reunion of Gopichand and Anushka after 2008 released Shauryam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya