It’s is already reported that director Teja is busy preparing script for two projects. While one of them is Rakshasa Raju with Rana, the other one is Alivelu Venkatramana with Gopichand.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Teja is planning a major schedule for Alivelu Venkatramana soon after the lockdown is lifted. Buzz is also that he is keen on roping in star heroine Anushka Shetty as the female lead in the film.
If the news turns into reality, the film marks the reunion of Gopichand and Anushka after 2008 released Shauryam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?