Film stars across the country have been away from the arclights for nearly 2 months due to the lockdown amid Coronavirus scare. Even if the governments allow shootings from June, it won’t be without strict restrictions on the number of the crew members and the safety measures being followed.
And actress Shruti Haasan is in no mood to take any risks either. In a latest interaction with her Instagram followers, Shruti said that she is badly missing shootings and that resuming work in Tamil and Telugu will be her first priority post lockdown. However, Shruti went on to say that she will not shoot if she senses anything unsafe or if her crew members do not take any safety precautions on sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report