Film stars across the country have been away from the arclights for nearly 2 months due to the lockdown amid Coronavirus scare. Even if the governments allow shootings from June, it won’t be without strict restrictions on the number of the crew members and the safety measures being followed.
And actress Shruti Haasan is in no mood to take any risks either. In a latest interaction with her Instagram followers, Shruti said that she is badly missing shootings and that resuming work in Tamil and Telugu will be her first priority post lockdown. However, Shruti went on to say that she will not shoot if she senses anything unsafe or if her crew members do not take any safety precautions on sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date