But Trisha is an exception. The actress will be seen as a mother to a 4-year-old girl in her upcoming Tamil movie, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Of late, Trisha has been signing several female-centric and author-backed roles, apart from glamorous roles.
Sathuranga Vettai 2 stars Aravind Swami and Baby Manaswini, with Vijay Sethupathi and Atharvaa playing cameos. Directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film is slated to hit the screens soon.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love