Taapsee Pannu, the Delhi beauty who has been away from the arc lights in Telugu for the last couple of years, is totally thrilled with the response she has been getting for her latest Tamil release ‘Kanchana 2’. The film has raked in record first week collections all over and looks unstoppable at the ticket windows.
Since yesterday, several reports are doing the rounds about Taapsee remaking ‘Kanchana 2’ in Bollywood. The reports further said that Taapsee will be joining hands with popular Hindi filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the remake. More details are awaited regarding the project.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake