Vidya Balan is in the limelight for her film Shakuntakala Devi which released a few days back on Prime Video. She has won rave reviews for her role as the late mathematician.
Apart from this, Vidya is also doing some crazy biopics and one of them is a film based on Indira Gandhi, the late prime minister of India. The film was supposed to be produced by Vidya’s husband Aditya Roy Kapoor and now the news it that the film has been postponed.
Vidya herself in an interview has revealed that the film needs a lot research and that is taking time. As the film was supposed to go on floors this year end, the Coronavirus struck and left things upside down. So Vidya says that the biopic will go on floors only in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?