Rakul Preet Singh is struggling hard to balance her career in both the south and Bollywood. She has a Hindi film lined up with Ajay Devgan and the latest we hear is that the project is half way through.
The film is based on the story of urban relationships and senior actress, Tabu is also playing a key role in the film. The film is produced by Luv Ranjan and will come out in August.
Apart from this, Rakul has three Tamil films and a Telugu project as well.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI