Considering the outbreak of pandemic Coronavirus, many doctors and health care people are risking their lives and treating COVID-19 patients. Despite their sacrifices, a few doctors and health stuff are being neglected.
Responding to the same star hero Anushka Sharma shared a note on her Twitter. In her post, Anushka wrote: “Deeply disturbed reading some reports about how Coronavirus patients and even some medical professionals who are in frontline taking care of such patients are being discriminately treated. At times like this, it is important that we care for each other and are extremely sensitive to the suffering of others. Let’s not treat fellow citizens with disrespect and stigma. It’s the time to stay united and stand united”.
This kind of concern Tweet by Anushka Sharma is truly appreciatable.
— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) April 13, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date