Kajal Aggarwal is a busy actress with good films in her kitty. But not many know that she does a lot of social work secretly. When asked about the same, Kajal said that she wants to keep her humanitarian side as secret as possible.
Kajal revealed that she supports the schooling of tribal kids in the Aruku valley of Vizag. The star heroine says that as she has shoot many times in Aruku, she fell in love with it.
Adding further, Kajal says that when an NGO named Think Piece approached her to do something in Aruku, she said yes and has been working with them for the past two years.
The star actress has also built a school for them and says it is one of the most fulfilling experiences of her life.
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Star Tamil hero turns singer once again
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya