Kajal Aggarwal is a busy actress with good films in her kitty. But not many know that she does a lot of social work secretly. When asked about the same, Kajal said that she wants to keep her humanitarian side as secret as possible.
Kajal revealed that she supports the schooling of tribal kids in the Aruku valley of Vizag. The star heroine says that as she has shoot many times in Aruku, she fell in love with it.
Adding further, Kajal says that when an NGO named Think Piece approached her to do something in Aruku, she said yes and has been working with them for the past two years.
The star actress has also built a school for them and says it is one of the most fulfilling experiences of her life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes