A couple of days ago, smartphones of star heroines Trisha and Hansika were hacked and contacts stolen by unknown persons. Both the divas took to their Twitter profiles to inform their followers about the hack. Trisha went on to warn the hacker of a stringent punishment.
The latest update is that both the actresses have lodged complaints with the cyber crime officials in Chennai and the matter is being probed at the moment. Meanwhile, technical experts are trying to restore the lost data and photographs from Hansika’s laptop, which is believed to have fallen prey to the hackers.
Articles that might interest you:
- One more film to release on March 11th
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?
- Bigg Boss mates spend a bomb on their new song
- Mixed Reactions coming in for Master’s early OTT release
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser