Star heroine Anushka is one of the most popular actresses in Tollywood and Kollywood. After Baahubali’s release, Anushka’s popularity across the country had increased by leaps and bounds. She is equally popular on the social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, where she has 14.4 million and 3.7 million followers respectively.
However, Anushka has always shied away from joining the most popular micro-blogging site, Twitter. In a latest media interaction, Anushka revealed why she hasn’t joined the Twitter world. “I’m a shy person and can’t mingle with strangers freely. In fact, I don’t give much importance to anything else apart from movies. That’s why I have been maintaining the distance from Twitter. I don’t know much about Twitter. But I’m not ruling out the possibility of joining Twitter in future,” Anushka said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera