Star heroine Anushka is one of the most popular actresses in Tollywood and Kollywood. After Baahubali’s release, Anushka’s popularity across the country had increased by leaps and bounds. She is equally popular on the social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, where she has 14.4 million and 3.7 million followers respectively.
However, Anushka has always shied away from joining the most popular micro-blogging site, Twitter. In a latest media interaction, Anushka revealed why she hasn’t joined the Twitter world. “I’m a shy person and can’t mingle with strangers freely. In fact, I don’t give much importance to anything else apart from movies. That’s why I have been maintaining the distance from Twitter. I don’t know much about Twitter. But I’m not ruling out the possibility of joining Twitter in future,” Anushka said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue