Actress Shruti Haasan, who was last seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, has a wish. The multifaceted actress aspires to sing and dub in her own voice in Telugu. Shruti treated her fans by dubbing for her role in the recently released Netflix anthology film, Pitta Kathalu.
On the other hand, Shruti, who is also a musician, song writer and singer, also wishes to sing more songs in Telugu, if given the opportunity. Shruti had earlier sung in her movies like Oh My Friend and 3’s Telugu version. She has crooned nearly two dozens of songs in Tamil and Hindi.
On the films front, Shruti currently has Prabhas’ Salaar and Laabam with Vijay Sethupathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted hero approached for Mahesh-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song