Yesterday, it was Kannada superstar Yash’s birthday and the star hero did not celebrate as he was mourning the loss of another star Ambarish who passed away recently.
But his birthday turned into a nightmare as one of Yash’s hardcore fan, Ravi committed suicide in front of Yash’s home by setting himself on fire.
Going into details, Ravi was an ardent fan of Yash and used to take selfies with him every year. This year too, he came down to Yash’s Bangalore house but as Yash, was not celebrating his birthday, he got very disappointed and set himself on fire.
Yash visited Ravi in the hospital and warned his fans not to do such silly things in the name of fandom.
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada