Rohit Shetty is a star director and there is no denying that fact. He has made hit films like Singham and Singham 2 in the past and is ready with the third installment of Singham.
Ajay Devgan, as usual, will star in it. The filming will begin once the Coronavirus scare goes down in mid this year. The latest we hear is that the film will also have a special appearance from none other than Akshay Kumar.
It is to be noted that in Akshay’s film Sooryavanshi, both Ajay Devgan and Ranveer Singh are doing special appearances in the climax which will be one of a kind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5