Rohit Shetty is a star director and there is no denying that fact. He has made hit films like Singham and Singham 2 in the past and is ready with the third installment of Singham.
Ajay Devgan, as usual, will star in it. The filming will begin once the Coronavirus scare goes down in mid this year. The latest we hear is that the film will also have a special appearance from none other than Akshay Kumar.
It is to be noted that in Akshay’s film Sooryavanshi, both Ajay Devgan and Ranveer Singh are doing special appearances in the climax which will be one of a kind.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule