Akshitha is reportedly in love with Manu Ranjith, the great grandson of DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu CM M Karunanidhi and son of CK Ranganathan, the owner of the prestigious CavinKare group of bakeries.
The engagement ceremony will be held on July 10 at a star hotel in Chennai and close friends and family members of both the families will attend it. A lavish wedding will take place in 2017 and it will see several high-profile guests from the film and political fields.
- Salman Khan takes on RRR
- Vijay Devarakonda gets hospitalized
- Bollywood star’s new film opens to record collection
- Rakul’s next biggie gets a release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller