Akshitha is reportedly in love with Manu Ranjith, the great grandson of DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu CM M Karunanidhi and son of CK Ranganathan, the owner of the prestigious CavinKare group of bakeries.
The engagement ceremony will be held on July 10 at a star hotel in Chennai and close friends and family members of both the families will attend it. A lavish wedding will take place in 2017 and it will see several high-profile guests from the film and political fields.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success