The ongoing battle between leading Tamil stars Vishal, Karthi and Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi took an ugly turn last night. Soon after the Vishal, Karthi and Nasser-led Nadigar Sangam permanently expelled ex-Nadigar Sangam honchos Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi after the General Body Meeting, Vishal’s car and office were attacked by unidentified men.
Video grabs of attackers damaging Vishal’s BMW and Chennai office have been going viral on social media and the police have registered cases and are investigating the matter. In the general body meeting, Vishal alleged that the senior actors resorted to corruption and non co-operation during their regime.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu