The ongoing battle between leading Tamil stars Vishal, Karthi and Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi took an ugly turn last night. Soon after the Vishal, Karthi and Nasser-led Nadigar Sangam permanently expelled ex-Nadigar Sangam honchos Sarath Kumar and Radha Ravi after the General Body Meeting, Vishal’s car and office were attacked by unidentified men.
Video grabs of attackers damaging Vishal’s BMW and Chennai office have been going viral on social media and the police have registered cases and are investigating the matter. In the general body meeting, Vishal alleged that the senior actors resorted to corruption and non co-operation during their regime.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next