Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is making his acting debut with Varma, the Tamil remake of the cult romantic drama Arjun Reddy. The film’s teaser was released yesterday and received polarized reactions from fans and movie lovers.
In a touching gesture, Dhruv today met Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and handed over a cheque as his contribution for the Kerala flood relief activities. Apparently, Dhruv has donated the entire remuneration he received for his debut film.
After Varma’s release, Dhruv will be flying to the US to pursue higher studies in filmmaking.
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?
- Thaman proves it yet again with Saaho