Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is making his acting debut with Varma, the Tamil remake of the cult romantic drama Arjun Reddy. The film’s teaser was released yesterday and received polarized reactions from fans and movie lovers.
In a touching gesture, Dhruv today met Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and handed over a cheque as his contribution for the Kerala flood relief activities. Apparently, Dhruv has donated the entire remuneration he received for his debut film.
After Varma’s release, Dhruv will be flying to the US to pursue higher studies in filmmaking.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya