Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is making his acting debut with Varma, the Tamil remake of the cult romantic drama Arjun Reddy. The film’s teaser was released yesterday and received polarized reactions from fans and movie lovers.
In a touching gesture, Dhruv today met Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and handed over a cheque as his contribution for the Kerala flood relief activities. Apparently, Dhruv has donated the entire remuneration he received for his debut film.
After Varma’s release, Dhruv will be flying to the US to pursue higher studies in filmmaking.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat
- Varun Tej kills it in the new teaser of Ghani