It is well-known that Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay will be seen in triple roles in his ongoing 61st movie. Being directed by young filmmaker Atlee, the film’s shooting is currently progressing in Europe, where Kajal is shooting for her part alongside Vijay.
According to the latest reports, Vijay will be seen as a magician, a doctor and a village panchayat head in this as-yet-untitled movie. Vijay will be sporting a twirling royal moustache for his village head’s role, while his magician’s role will have a comic side to it.
Nithya Menon, Kajal and Samantha are playing the female leads in this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this Sri Thenandal Films’ prestigious 100th project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next