Carrying the legacy of megastar Chiranjeevi is no mean task. But with Rangasthalam, Ram Charan has proved that he can not only act well but carry his dad’s legacy and star power with ease in the coming days.
Speaking in an interview, Charan says that star kids are always under constant pressure as the critics and the general audience tend to compare them with their dads all the time which is quite threatening.
Charan also adds that it is a very high-pressure internal struggle that the star kids go through which no one asks or is interested to find out at all.
After his standout performance in Rnagasthalam, Charan has not only won a million hearts but also proves that he can be as good as his superstar dad.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here