Keerthy Suresh has been going great guns in her career and has recently signed a biggie with Hindi director Nagesh Kukkunoor. The film is a serious female-oriented drama but will be told in a commercial manner.
Now, the latest we hear is that Nagesh has roped in Devi Sri Prasad as the music composer for the film. This is quite an interesting development as Nagesh always makes offbeat films.
The film will be made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ extra care for Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama Ghani seals its release date
- A special update from Team Pushpa today
- High Court issues notices to Tamannaah, Virat Kohli
- Allu Arjun and Team Pushpa to head to Kerala
- Nayanthara backs out of a noted Hindi series?