Keerthy Suresh has been going great guns in her career and has recently signed a biggie with Hindi director Nagesh Kukkunoor. The film is a serious female-oriented drama but will be told in a commercial manner.
Now, the latest we hear is that Nagesh has roped in Devi Sri Prasad as the music composer for the film. This is quite an interesting development as Nagesh always makes offbeat films.
The film will be made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?