From the last few days, there is a talk that the Indian government is going to allow theatres and schools to reopen soon. This news has not gone well with many in the country.
Many producers in Mumbai want the theatres to be opened but that is not the case in Telugu states. Star producers like Dil Raju and Suresh Babu, who own a chunk of the theatres are against the reopening of theatres.
They feel that reopening of cinema halls will create a solid risk and if the public turns positive for COVID after coming to the theatres, the rest will not at all turn to the screens for more time which is a bigger loss for them.
So, these producers will not open their theatres and wait for things to get normal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family