Vijay Sethupathi is one Tamil actor who has reached new heights in the recent times. After giving back to back hits, he will now make his Hindi debut very soon and that too in the production of director Anurag Kahsyap’s Hindi film.
The hard-hitting drama will be made by Anurag’s assistant Vasan Bala and actress Bhagyashree’ son Abhimanyu Dasani will make his Bollywood debut in this film.
Radhika Madan will play the female lead in this film where Vijay will be seen in a unique avatar. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him