Vijay Sethupathi is one Tamil actor who has reached new heights in the recent times. After giving back to back hits, he will now make his Hindi debut very soon and that too in the production of director Anurag Kahsyap’s Hindi film.
The hard-hitting drama will be made by Anurag’s assistant Vasan Bala and actress Bhagyashree’ son Abhimanyu Dasani will make his Bollywood debut in this film.
Radhika Madan will play the female lead in this film where Vijay will be seen in a unique avatar. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote