Following the humongous success of Sarileru Neekevvaru, all eyes are on Mahesh Babu’s next film. Touted as an out-and-out commercial entertainer, this as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Ever since the project materialized, there have been several speculations about the film’s cast and crew.
And the latest buzz is that star Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is under consideration for this crazy project. Until recently, there were reports that Manisharma and Thaman are under consideration for the film and Anirudh’s entry has made things even more interesting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings