Following the humongous success of Sarileru Neekevvaru, all eyes are on Mahesh Babu’s next film. Touted as an out-and-out commercial entertainer, this as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Ever since the project materialized, there have been several speculations about the film’s cast and crew.
And the latest buzz is that star Tamil music composer Anirudh Ravichander is under consideration for this crazy project. Until recently, there were reports that Manisharma and Thaman are under consideration for the film and Anirudh’s entry has made things even more interesting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films