Siva Karthikeyan is a big star and is proving himself with each film of his. Now, he has made headlines as Siva has filed a case on star producer Gnanavel Raja.
Going into detail, Siva has approached the courts and in his case, has demanded the 4 crores balance of his remuneration for his film Mr. Local.
The news is that producer Gnanavel Raja agreed to pay Siva 15 crores as his fee for Mr. Local and out of which 4 crores are yet to be honored.
Gananvel is one of the top producers in Tamil cinema and we need to see how he handles this case from here on. Siva Karthikeyan will make his Telugu debut with the film directed by Anudeep.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Salaar’s new schedule
- This heroine not part of NTR30?
- Bindu Madhavi to become Bigg Boss OTT winner?
- Major update on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Parasuram gets busy – Finalizing locations for his next
- VD-Sam’s Khushi to have a solid romance