The latest sensational news of Suchi leaks has been creating a lot of noise all over the southern film industries. The various snaps that have been revealed by singer Suchitra have given a nightmare to a lot of stars in the south.
Now, Tamil actor Arys has responded to these course of events and said that with the advent of technology, things have become quite easy for anyone to hack into celebrities accounts and post fake pictures and videos maligning the lives and careers of many actors.
Arya also added that such things should not be encouraged and everyone as responsible citizens should stop believing these fake videos and stop them from going viral.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon