So many stars are coming out with their donations to the film workers all over the country. Salman Khan is taking care of 25000 film workers in the state of Maharastra.
Now, the latest one to join that list is star heroine Nayanthara. The news is that Nayan has donated 20 lakhs to the FEFSI union which takes care of Tamil film workers.
Nayan has been under the radar from several publications for not donating money for the cause. It looks like she has done her bit now. We need to see who else comes forward now in Tamil cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu