Tamil star, Vikram’s new film under the direction of Karthik Subbaraj was officially announced a few months ago. The film also stars Vikram’s son Dhruv in a key role.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s shooting will kick-start at RFC, Hyderabad from next month. Touted as an action thriller, the film will be made at the pan-India level.
Further details regarding the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Prithviraj’s Kaduva
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir