Rajaratham needs no introduction, since its trailer launch the movie has been the talk of the town for many reasons. Raja Krishnan, one of the best sound mixers in India (Premam, Bangalore Days, Vikram Vedha, Arjun Reddy, Aa Aa, Naa Peru Surya) has been beaming with joy of creating magic while mixing for the film. He appreciated the narration, technical excellence in Anup’s direction.
Colorist, Shiva Kumar, with movies like Baahubali, Eega, Drishyam , RangiTaranga etc to his credit reinforces that working on ‘Rajaratham’ has been a wonderful experience. He has spent considerable amount of time with Anup to come up with interesting colour palettes for the film. He felt that people would want to replicate these colours once ‘Rajaratham’ is released.
The movie starring Nirup Bhandari, Avanthika Shetty, Arya, Ravishankar & Rana Daggubati’s voice has already created a stir that the screenplay would be top notch. Wish that Anup Bhandari will recreate the magic with ‘Rajaratham’ and Jollyhits would hit the industry with a bang starting Mar 23rd with a worldwide release!
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment