Last night, leading Kollywood production house Sun Pictures took to Twitter and made a surprise announcement. Star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has been roped in for a crucial role in in Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited biggie, Annaatthe.
Incidentally, Annaatthe marks Jagapathi Babu’s hat-trick film with Rajinikanth, after Kathanayakudu and Lingas. Whether Jaggu Bhai will be seen in an antagonist’s role or if he plays a crucial supporting role remains to be seen. Annaatthe’s regular shoot will resume in Chennai very soon.
Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh, Meena, Khushboo and others play crucial roles in this Siva directorial. D Imman is composing the music. Annaatthe will be hitting screens on November 4, as a Diwali festive treat.
— Sun Pictures (@sunpictures) March 16, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?