Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is currently one of the most sought after character artistes and villains in South Indian cinema. He currently has a handful of high profile movies like Aravindha Sametha, Sye Raa, Yatra and Suriya’s NGK and a few more in his kitty.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is all set to foray into the popular North Indian movie industries like Bhojpuri and Punjabi. Apparently, a Bhojpuri filmmaker has approached Jagapathi Babu recently with a plum role and the actor readily accepted the offer.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan