Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is currently one of the most sought after character artistes and villains in South Indian cinema. He currently has a handful of high profile movies like Aravindha Sametha, Sye Raa, Yatra and Suriya’s NGK and a few more in his kitty.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is all set to foray into the popular North Indian movie industries like Bhojpuri and Punjabi. Apparently, a Bhojpuri filmmaker has approached Jagapathi Babu recently with a plum role and the actor readily accepted the offer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence