Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is currently one of the most sought after character artistes and villains in South Indian cinema. He currently has a handful of high profile movies like Aravindha Sametha, Sye Raa, Yatra and Suriya’s NGK and a few more in his kitty.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is all set to foray into the popular North Indian movie industries like Bhojpuri and Punjabi. Apparently, a Bhojpuri filmmaker has approached Jagapathi Babu recently with a plum role and the actor readily accepted the offer.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?