Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is currently one of the most sought after character artistes and villains in South Indian cinema. He currently has a handful of high profile movies like Aravindha Sametha, Sye Raa, Yatra and Suriya’s NGK and a few more in his kitty.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is all set to foray into the popular North Indian movie industries like Bhojpuri and Punjabi. Apparently, a Bhojpuri filmmaker has approached Jagapathi Babu recently with a plum role and the actor readily accepted the offer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake