Renowned writer Kona Venkat has announced that he is presenting Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming flick under the direction of crazy filmmaker Gautham Menon. The regular shooting of this untitled project is going on at a brisk pace and the team had already travelled to Karnataka and Kerala to can some important scenes.
Kona Venkat’s close friend Ravinder Reddy is producing this flick under his Dwaraka Creations banner. The Tamil version starring Simbhu in the lead role is also being shot simultaneously. Currently, the unit is shooting on the national highways of South India.
Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in both the versions and music maestro AR Rahman is scoring tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund