Renowned writer Kona Venkat has announced that he is presenting Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming flick under the direction of crazy filmmaker Gautham Menon. The regular shooting of this untitled project is going on at a brisk pace and the team had already travelled to Karnataka and Kerala to can some important scenes.
Kona Venkat’s close friend Ravinder Reddy is producing this flick under his Dwaraka Creations banner. The Tamil version starring Simbhu in the lead role is also being shot simultaneously. Currently, the unit is shooting on the national highways of South India.
Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in both the versions and music maestro AR Rahman is scoring tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release