Today, the social media woke up to a shock when news came out that close to seven big films in Hindi and the south were directly sold to Amazon Prime.
One of them was Ayushman Khuranna’s biggie with Amitabh Bachchan titled Gulabo Sitabo. The talk in the Mumbai media is that many actors are not happy with their producers for selling their films to digital screening.
They feel that these films would get them a good name and will be a perfect cinematic experience. Only Telugu producers have not taken any call on their films and we need to see which films will be the first one to come out on the digital release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song