Today, the social media woke up to a shock when news came out that close to seven big films in Hindi and the south were directly sold to Amazon Prime.
One of them was Ayushman Khuranna’s biggie with Amitabh Bachchan titled Gulabo Sitabo. The talk in the Mumbai media is that many actors are not happy with their producers for selling their films to digital screening.
They feel that these films would get them a good name and will be a perfect cinematic experience. Only Telugu producers have not taken any call on their films and we need to see which films will be the first one to come out on the digital release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again