Today, the social media woke up to a shock when news came out that close to seven big films in Hindi and the south were directly sold to Amazon Prime.
One of them was Ayushman Khuranna’s biggie with Amitabh Bachchan titled Gulabo Sitabo. The talk in the Mumbai media is that many actors are not happy with their producers for selling their films to digital screening.
They feel that these films would get them a good name and will be a perfect cinematic experience. Only Telugu producers have not taken any call on their films and we need to see which films will be the first one to come out on the digital release.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death