In what could be said as a great gesture from the government of Maharastra, the news coming out reveals that Sridevi will be cremated with complete state honors today in Mumbai.
Initially, the heroine’s mortal remains will be draped in the Tricolour, which will be later removed for the rituals. Three rounds of fire will be held to honor the late actor, who spent more than four decades in Hindi cinema.
Sridevi was biggest star actress in India and won several awards in her illustrious career. She passed away in Dubai due to accidental drowning.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film