V.V. Vinayak’s ‘Alludu Seenu’ has become a commercially well received project and masses loved the handling of the movie. As a result, the movie pulled in very good revenues though it was a new hero in the lead role.
The film is now attracting attention in Bollywood and Tamil markets. There is competition among buyers to acquire this film’s remake rights and we have heard that fancy rates are being offered for the script.
Bellamkonda Suresh is quite happy with the project even though he spent a lot of money. He has treated this as his son’s launch investment and now, good recovery is being made by him on the same.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?