Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan has once again urged his fans to stop ‘treating’ him like an actor. Addressing his party leaders in Amaravati, Pawan said that he is determined to lead his life as a leader and requested his fans to accept the fact.
“Your love should not be a roadblock to my aspirations. If you don’t let me move around freely, I can’t meet those in need and listen to their issues. Please stop treating me like an actor from now on,” Pawan requested his fans.
Pawan’s statement gains prominence especially after a series of incidents, where enthusiastic fans mobbed him in his public meetings and caused injuries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller