Fans of Mahesh Babu and Rajamouli have been eagerly waiting for their collaboration for the past few years. Both the stars had earlier confirmed that they will indeed be joining hands for a film to be produced by veteran filmmaker KL Narayana.
However, Rajamouli got himself busy with the multi-starrer RRR, which will keep him busy till 2020. On the other hand, Mahesh has lined up a couple of projects after his ongoing silver jubilee film, Maharshi. Meanwhile, the Mahesh-Rajamouli film is back in the news.
Fresh reports have emerged that both Mahesh and Rajamouli have been constantly discussing ideas and that they have finally locked one storyline which will be made into a full-fledged entertainer. This film will reportedly be made as a Telugu-Hindi bilingual and it will mark the Bollywood debut of both Mahesh and Rajamouli. However, we may have to wait for a couple of more years until both the stars make a formal announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Highlights Updates from Sita