As usual, like other movies this one too has gone into the clutches of piracy. After this issue went to the notice of the movie’s producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore, he said, “As per Indian rules a fine of 2 lakh rupees can be imposed on those who download the movies online illegally. Currently, we are searching for the IP addresses of all the people who have downloaded the pirated version and will send notices to them in this regard.”
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas