India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is showing some muscle at the box office. The eye popping visuals and the swashbuckling war sequences have played a crucial role for its grand success in all the areas of its release.
As per the latest trade reports, this historical epic drama has garnered 28.45 crores so far with its Hindi version alone.Already, we have reported the collections for the first three days. Continuing its solid run, it has registered terrific numbers on Monday as well. Here is the detailed list of collections for the first dour days.
||Collections ( Share)|
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani