Mumbai Actress Namitha made her acting debut with Sreenu Vaitla’s 2002 youthful entertainer, Sontham. She went on to act alongside Venkatesh in Gemini and Prabhas in Billa. However offers dried up in Tollywood and Namitha shifted her base to Kollywood where she acted in several Tamil movies.
But Namitha has failed to gain foothold even in Kollywood. She got married a couple of years ago and is rarely signing movies. And the latest we hear is that she has entered politics by joining the BJP’s Tamil Nadu wing.
Namitha is currently a state executive member of Tamil Nadu BJP. With the TN general elections coming next, it remains to be seen if Namitha will manage to make her presence felt in the state politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected