Mumbai Actress Namitha made her acting debut with Sreenu Vaitla’s 2002 youthful entertainer, Sontham. She went on to act alongside Venkatesh in Gemini and Prabhas in Billa. However offers dried up in Tollywood and Namitha shifted her base to Kollywood where she acted in several Tamil movies.
But Namitha has failed to gain foothold even in Kollywood. She got married a couple of years ago and is rarely signing movies. And the latest we hear is that she has entered politics by joining the BJP’s Tamil Nadu wing.
Namitha is currently a state executive member of Tamil Nadu BJP. With the TN general elections coming next, it remains to be seen if Namitha will manage to make her presence felt in the state politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm