Once a star director, Srinu Vaitla has been going through a lean phase for the last few years with the back-to-back failures of high profile movies such as Aagadu, Bruce Lee, Mister and Amar Akbar Anthony. There has been no update regarding Srinu Vaitla’s next project until now.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Srinu Vaitla is planning his next project with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the director recently met Chiru on the sets of his 152nd film to seek his appointment to narrate a story. In the past, Srinu had directed Chiru in the 2005 mass entertainer, Andarivaadu, and in a special cameo in Bruce Lee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad