Once a star director, Srinu Vaitla has been going through a lean phase for the last few years with the back-to-back failures of high profile movies such as Aagadu, Bruce Lee, Mister and Amar Akbar Anthony. There has been no update regarding Srinu Vaitla’s next project until now.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Srinu Vaitla is planning his next project with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the director recently met Chiru on the sets of his 152nd film to seek his appointment to narrate a story. In the past, Srinu had directed Chiru in the 2005 mass entertainer, Andarivaadu, and in a special cameo in Bruce Lee.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Anaya Pandey grilled again- This time about financial transactions
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- Ritu Varma gets emotional at Varudu Kavalenu event