Once a star director, Srinu Vaitla has been going through a lean phase for the last few years with the back-to-back failures of high profile movies such as Aagadu, Bruce Lee, Mister and Amar Akbar Anthony. There has been no update regarding Srinu Vaitla’s next project until now.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Srinu Vaitla is planning his next project with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the director recently met Chiru on the sets of his 152nd film to seek his appointment to narrate a story. In the past, Srinu had directed Chiru in the 2005 mass entertainer, Andarivaadu, and in a special cameo in Bruce Lee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller
- Pooja Hegde’s fun video from MEB’S night shoot