A few days back, we had reported that veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is back with a socio fantasy thriller Naga Bharanam. Latest update reveals that the Telugu rights for both Andhra and Telangana have been been bagged by the famous Tamil banner Studio Green.
The film features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Naga Bharanam also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next