British bombshell Amy Jackson is going to be part of Queen’s remake. According to the latest reports, the UK-born actress will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role in all the four languages of Queen’s remake.
Among the four version of Queen, the Kannada version, to be directed by Ramesh Arvind, is going to go on floors first. Parul Yadav will be playing Kangana Ranaut’s role and the team will soon head to London to shoot bulk portion of the film.
Amy Jackson will join the film’s team soon in London. It remains to be seen who’ll play Kangana’s role in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success