British bombshell Amy Jackson is going to be part of Queen’s remake. According to the latest reports, the UK-born actress will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role in all the four languages of Queen’s remake.
Among the four version of Queen, the Kannada version, to be directed by Ramesh Arvind, is going to go on floors first. Parul Yadav will be playing Kangana Ranaut’s role and the team will soon head to London to shoot bulk portion of the film.
Amy Jackson will join the film’s team soon in London. It remains to be seen who’ll play Kangana’s role in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat