British bombshell Amy Jackson is going to be part of Queen’s remake. According to the latest reports, the UK-born actress will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role in all the four languages of Queen’s remake.
Among the four version of Queen, the Kannada version, to be directed by Ramesh Arvind, is going to go on floors first. Parul Yadav will be playing Kangana Ranaut’s role and the team will soon head to London to shoot bulk portion of the film.
Amy Jackson will join the film’s team soon in London. It remains to be seen who’ll play Kangana’s role in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA