Apparently, star Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad has arranged Salman’s appointment. Now, the latest reports reveal that Pelli Choopulu’s producers are quoting a staggering 1 crore to give away their film’s Hindi remake rights.
Salman is reportedly planning to introduce his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with this film and he is said to be positive about the deal. Tarun Bhascker may helm the Hindi remake as well. An official announcement may be expected soon.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again