Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch over the past few years. However, the craze for his movies’ satellite rights has not decreased thanks to Naresh’s following among the family audiences.
As per the latest update from our sources, the satellite rights of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, have been snatched by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 3.5 Crs. This is easily the best deal for an Allari Naresh movie in recent times.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is an official remake of the Malayalam hit film Oru Vadakkan Selfie. The film is being directed by Prajith and produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Nikhila Vimal is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA