Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch over the past few years. However, the craze for his movies’ satellite rights has not decreased thanks to Naresh’s following among the family audiences.
As per the latest update from our sources, the satellite rights of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, have been snatched by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 3.5 Crs. This is easily the best deal for an Allari Naresh movie in recent times.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is an official remake of the Malayalam hit film Oru Vadakkan Selfie. The film is being directed by Prajith and produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Nikhila Vimal is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections