Young Tiger NTR and the team of ‘Janatha Garage’ left for Chennai today, for a brand new schedule of the movie. According to our sources, the movie unit will be canning an important fight sequence in the city for a period of a week or so.
This fight will be a very stylish one and it is expected to be one of the best in NTR’s career. Director Koratala Shiva is known for coming up with very creative and stylish fight sequences and this time also, he has done the same for ‘Janatha Garage’.
The movie is getting ready for a release in August 2016 and Mythri Movies Makers banner is producing the movie. Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day