‘Sudigaadu’ is a landmark film for Comedy King Allari Naresh, sorry, Sudden Star Allari Naresh in many ways. The movie has not only elevated his career and success graph, it has also opened new markets and new commercial possibilities for him.
This is the first Allari Naresh movie to do so well in overseas territories and in a few countries, this is the first ever Allari Naresh film to be screened. The movie’s phenomenal openings and good collections have also cemented Allari Naresh’s status as a minimum guarantee star.
One industry analyst remarked “If Allari Naresh sticks to making films in this budget, he will surely be a modern day replacement for Rajendra Prasad of the late 80’s and 90’s. People are starved for genuine humour and producers need a safe hero. Allari Naresh is slowly filling up that need”.
With such favourable responses coming his way, Naresh surely is one very happy and excited hero.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana