Released in January last year, director Sukumar’s hugely successful emotional entertainer, Nannaku Prematho, saw Jagapathi Babu playing a crucial role of a villainous biz tycoon. Jagapathi Babu’s presence made a huge difference in Nannaku Prematho.
Now, Jagapathi Babu will be playing a crucial role in Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s just launched village based entertainer in Sukumar’s direction. However, it is yet unclear whether Jaggu Bhai will play villain opposite Charan.
Apart from Tollywood, Jagapathi Babu is also a sought after actor in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam movie industries.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties