The fans and audience were in for a huge shock when Vijay Devarakonda announced a new film yesterday and that too in the direction of star director Sukumar. This combination made news and excited movie lovers.
The film is being produced by Vijay Devarakonda’s friend Kedar and will go on floors in 2022. The latest update is that Kedar has paid a whopping 10 crores as advance remuneration to the director.
The news is that Sukumar might also get a share in the profits once the film releases. The film will take more than a year to start but the way the makers are spending money has become a hot topic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?